quarta-feira, 7 de maio de 2014

Warm day, cold night



 This post came to my mind the other day, when I really felt that I didn't have anything to wear... Warm spring days and cold evenings and nights are quite a challenge these days. So I decided to keep things simple: grey jeggings and white jumper would be just fine for the day. But then yet another question bothered me: which white jumper? I ended up wearing 2 in a 12 hours period!



The daytime jumper had a few pastel details and was light enough for the 22º C outside. I matched it with a simple necklace but in the same exact colors of the jumper. I do have a problem with this scoop neckline (I find it too plane), but it's perfect to hide the heart surgery scar, so I manage to cope with it by adding jewelry or scarves.



The evening jumper was part of the winter wardrobe and I can remember wearing it in january, but I'm a chilly kind of girl and there it went, with just a change from the pastels necklace to a black pendant: if it's wintery, let's go winter all the way.

How do you manage to dress for both warm and cold weather?




Este post ocorreu-me no outro dia, quando realmente senti que não tinha nada para vestir... Os dias quentes da primavera juntamente com as noites frias são um belo desafio nesta época. Resolvi manter a simplicidade: jeggings cinzentas e uma camisola branca estariam bem, mas fui assaltada por outra questão: qual das camisolas brancas? Acabei por usar 2 num período de 12 horas!



A camisola do dia tinha uns detalhes em cores pastel e era suficientemente leve para os 22º C da rua. Combinei-a com um colar simples mas que tem as cores exactamente iguais às da camisola. Tenho um problema sério com decotes redondos (acho-os demasiado simples), mas são perfeitos para esconder a cicatriz da cirurgia cardíaca, por isso lá me vou desvencilhando com bijuteria e lenços. 



A camisola da noite é mesmo parte do guarda-roupa de inverno e lembro-me de tê-la usado em janeiro, mas sou uma rapariga friorenta e lá veio ela, com a mudança do colar pastel para um pendente preto: se é para ser de inverno, que seja a sério.

Como conseguem vestir-se para um tempo que está ao mesmo tempo quente e frio?



My look


Jeggings - Promod
Jumper daytime / Camisola de dia - old
Jumper eveneing / Camisola da noite - Alain Manoukian
Pastel necklace / Colar pastel - DIY
Black pendant / Pendente preto - Cortefiel

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário