domingo, 15 de junho de 2014

Metallic top for hot summer day


Today was the last episode of the children's concerts saga: it was the niece's turn, but the weather has become hot, very hot indeed: 36ºC (or 97ºF) without much of a breeze to cool us down.


Metallic is one of this summer's major trends and I just got this top from Mango but I must admit that I was convinced I'd wear it mostly at night. However, it's light color and the subtle golden made it a good choice for a sunday morning. I loved the way it shone under the sun!



I wore it with a simple golden pendant and and a pair of navy jeggings, suitable because the top was long enough to cover my hips. Nude (and huge!) tote bag and tan sandals completed the outfit.
Simple stuff, I know, but it's way too hot around here. Have fun, everybody!


Hoje foi o último episódio da saga dos concertos infantis: foi a vez da sobrinha, mas o tempo estava quente, muito quente mesmo: 36ºC sem uma boa brisa que nos arrefecesse.



Os tons metálicos são uma das grandes tendências deste verão e comprei este top na Mango há pouco tempo, mas confesso que esperava usá-lo sobretudo à noite. No entanto, a cor clara e o dourado subtil tornaram-no numa boa escolha para um domingo de manhã. Adorei a maneira como brilhou ao sol!



Usei-o com um simples pendente dourado e um par de jeggings em azul-escuro, adequadas porque o top era suficientemente comprido para tapar a anca. Uma mala em tom neutro (enorme) e sandálias cor de pele completaram o conjunto.




Peças simples, eu sei, mas está demasiado calor por aqui. Divirtam-se, todos!



Today, I'll be linking up with some os the most stylish women on the web:
Not Dead Yet Style: Visible Monday
Watch Out For the Woestman: Watch What I'm Wearing
All The Things, Etc.: Sunday Edition
Let It Be Beautiful: Sunday Edition

My Look

Top - Mango; L. K. Bennett (similar)
Jeggings - C&A; Mango (similar)
Bag / Mala - Accessorize; Zalando(similar)
Sandals / Sandálias - Bianca Alexander Wang (to dream about)
Pendant / Pendente - Punt Roma; Punt Roma (similar)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário